At HumanlyHR Inc. d/b/a Humanly("Company" or "We") we respect the privacy of Customers and Users (“you”) and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website Humanly.io (our "Website") use our Subscription Services, or apply for a job, or participate in interviews or other candidate processes and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Additionally, with our partnership and commitment to Security and Privacy with Microsoft please see their detailed privacy statement here.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at:
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect from you may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms and participating in chats on our Webpages, or applying for a job, or participating in interviews or other candidate processes. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or posting material. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Information provided relating to points of contact or other employees of Customer related to Subscription Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Information normally contained on a resume, curriculum vitae or job application.
- Information regarding references for you.
No Sensitive User Content.
Customer and User acknowledge that the Website, Subscription Service, or any related service is not intended for use with protected health information under HIPAA, credit card numbers, financial account numbers, or other similarly-sensitive personal information, and that Customer assumes all risk arising from request or use of any such sensitive information, including the risk of any inadvertent disclosure or unauthorized access thereto.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, or use our services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including location data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our Users and Customers, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Humanly, Inc.'s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Humanly, Inc. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- In support of this and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Humanly, our Customers, Users, or others.
Consent to Record.
Humanly may record telephone calls between it and Users, or between Customers and Users for quality control and analysis. By using our Services, Customers and Users consent to the recording of these telephone calls.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Humanly maintains appropriate administrative, technical and organizational measures, internal controls, and data security routines intended to protect Customer and User Content against accidental loss or change, unauthorized disclosure or access, or unlawful destruction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Customer and User acknowledge and agrees that hosting data online involves risks of unauthorized disclosure or exposure and that, in accessing and using the Subscription Service, Customer assumes all such risks. Humanly offers no representation, warranty, or guarantee that User Content will not be exposed or disclosed through errors or the actions of third parties. Humanly will not be responsible for any distribution, publication, display, or other disclosure of User Content or by Users via the Subscription Service
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Links to Other Websites.
This website may link to websites not operated by us. As such, we do not control or monitor the information provided on those websites and they are subject to their own legal and privacy policies. Over time the content of those websites may change or disappear. It is your sole responsibility to use discretion and to review their privacy policies and legal compliance.
UK Data Protection Act / GDPR
Humanly is based in the United States. We do not intentionally do business in, or target Customers or Users outside of the United States. By using our website, or our services, you understand and agree that your personal data may be transferred to and processed in the United States, or other location outside of the European Union, and or the United Kingdom. You further understand and agree that such transfer and processing is not subject to the EU GDPR or the UK Data Protection Act.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our Customers or Users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third-parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Application, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Application. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Application, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
To register a complaint or concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org